International amateur hockey tournament Riga Cup 2019
Greetings, ice hockey friends!
2019 is a very big year for us, its the year that we turn 10 years old and to celebrate we are holding the biggest Riga Cup yet!
The 2019 Riga Cup will host 40 teams, double the number we usually have. It will be the biggest amateur ice hockey tournament in Europe and we can’t wait to see you all here. The tournament will take place over the usual 3 days, from 6th - 8th June, but this time we will have 4 stadiums.
We have some new rules and regulations to make our Birthday tournament the best one yet. We are already accepting new teams and registrations, so don't hesitate, to register your team send an email to email@example.com or register via our online registration page.
Rules for the tournament:
1. Length of one game is 3x12 minutes
2. Phisical force is not used during the games
3. All players must be 25 years or older
4. Professional ice hockey players as well as retired professional players who have stopped playing professionally less than 2 years prior to the tournament are not allowed to participate
5. The minimum number of participants in a group is 16, this can include visitors and supporters. All teams will stay at our Riga Cup Hotels, for more info or questions you can contact us.
During 9 years, more than 150 teams from over 25 different countries have participated in the Riga Cup tournament. This is the largest amount of contries represented amongst all other amateur ice hockey tournaments in the Europe.
Every year we, the team behind Riga Cup, are thinking of new ways to improve the tournament. We are in touch with the participants, listen to their suggestions and desires. It is therefore we can be sure to say that the Riga Cup tournaments are created by you - the participants.
Photos and videos from the previous year are available on our website www.rigacup.eu
We are looking forward to hearing your suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org
BRING YOUR GAME !!!